DANA (Digital Analogue Audio Interface)
Two signal sources are available:
- Analogue signals from the sound card
- Wav (IQ, real) and RAW files.
Single files or a play list can be played back. Various settings are available for sampling rate conversion, filtering, DC removal, mirroring, selection of the time source, center frequency tuning, sound card configuration, automatic buffer flushing at the end of the file, loop mode and FM demodulation.
PMO (Production Memory Observer)
The PMO tool can be used to manage the output of the decoder. AF recordings, IF recordings, Binary results and Production results are displayed in a structured list and lets the user select the specific data in a comfortable way. You can define which tools will be pop up if you call the context menu (right mouse click).
You can specify which external applications are used for display or processing
- Play audio recording
- Display decoder output
- Play IF-recordings (maybe with DANA)
- Display binary data with a hex viewer
SOMO (part of the professional version)
SOftware based generation of MOdulated signals. An advanced signal generator for operator training, simulation and testing
- Wide range of modulation generators
- Complex signal scenarios with several signals generated in parallel
- Burst signals with burst shaping
- Multi channel signals with up to 64 channels
- Configurable modulation parameters
- Variable coding standards with editable text or binary pattern for coding
- Generator bandwidth of 20/40 kHz in online mode or several MHz in offline mode
- Adjustable noise level
- Running on COTS hardware
- HF Channel Simulation (multi path fading and noise)
DDL Debugger (part of the professional version)
The debugger is used to verify the executable code. This application makes it possible to analyze the decoding process in detail. In an extended mode, the debugger can be operated with further analysis options together with all signal processing components of the system. For example, to analyze the behavior of decoder-controlled demodulators when processing adaptive transmission methods or the interaction of several modems in automatic demodulation and decoding.
- Testing of isolated decoder sections
Verifying intermediate results
- Stepping through the source code line by line
Monitoring variables and intermediated buffers with each step
Changing variable values at any step
Defining breakpoints within the programme to stop continuous operation
Running decoders independent of real time baud rate (i.e. faster or slower)